Quite some time ago, I was nominated for the Sunshine Award by heatherbcosta.wordpress.com. I thank God for this blessing and Heather as well for nominating me! Thank you so much, Heather!
So, one of the rules of this award is to tell you ten things about myself. So, here I go!
1) Xena: Warrior Princess was my favorite show growing up. I’m still huge fan.
2) Sticking with the same theme, Lucy Lawless was my “idol” along with Mel B and Mel C from the Spice Girls and Serena from Sailor Moon.
3) I fell in love with my husband when I was sixteen years old. He’s still my one and only.
4) My favorite color is red.
5) I bawled my eyes out at the ending of 2012’s Les Miserables. Religious themes touch a special place in my heart.
6) My favorite food is an authentic Caribbean beef patty with coca bread.
7) This year I added Cloud Atlas to my list of favorite movies that only includes one other: The Lover, ’91.
8) I learned how to back a car and a commercial truck in a parking space just this year.
9) I tried eggplant, pomegranate, kale, collard greens, and brussel sprouts for the first time this past couple of months.
10) I am currently following the TV series Almost Human. Michael Ealy, if you’re reading this, I think you’re awesome!
Alright, here are ten bloggers that I am nominating for this award:
3) Miss Ananda
Thank you so very much for sticking with me on this journey, and congrats to all the nominees!
Peace and Love,
This week I was nominated for the Liebster award by College Girl Dai. First, I thank God for blessing me with the art of writing and inspirations to write these posts. Thank you to all my readers, followers, and commenters. I write for you!
The funny thing about this experience is that I have only just realized that there are certain rules to the Liebster award:
“1. You must link back the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
3. You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees. “
Sooo, here I go!:
College Girl Dai’s questions and my answers:
- What led you to creating your blog? I wanted to inspire and teach people about hope, honor, and happiness through my words. I wanted to touch and enlighten my readers.
- What is your favorite tv show(s)? I love Whose Line is it Anyway, and I love watching Japanese Animation.
- What is your favorite store? I love any bookstore. Although, that’s not saying much these days.
- What do you enjoy doing in your free time? Spending time with my husband.
- What is your proudest accomplishment? The completion of my first book.
- What is your dream job/career? Author, writer, wife, and mom all in one.
- If you could go anywhere in the world, all expenses paid where would you chose to go? Japan!
- What is your dream car? One sick sports car.
- Is there a city that you wish you could live in? Probably Kyoto or some quiet city in Japan.
- iPhone or Android? iPhone. Then again, I have never had an Android.
The Ten Blogs that I have Nominated for the Liebster Award
2. Dyan Diamond
Ten Questions for my Nominees
1) Why did you feel the need to start a blog?
2) Sunsets or Sunrises?
3) What is the last good movie that you have seen?
4) How would you describe compassion?
5) What is your favorite animal and why?
6) What is your favorite movie quote?
7) What is your ideal vacation?
8) What was your childhood dream?
9) If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?
10) Do you enjoying dancing, even if you think you don’t know how?
Whew! That was fun!
To those I have left off the list: you’re still important, which is why I follow you. Thank you again, Everyone.
Peace and Love,