The Sunshine Award
Quite some time ago, I was nominated for the Sunshine Award by heatherbcosta.wordpress.com. I thank God for this blessing and Heather as well for nominating me! Thank you so much, Heather!
So, one of the rules of this award is to tell you ten things about myself. So, here I go!
1) Xena: Warrior Princess was my favorite show growing up. I’m still huge fan.
2) Sticking with the same theme, Lucy Lawless was my “idol” along with Mel B and Mel C from the Spice Girls and Serena from Sailor Moon.
3) I fell in love with my husband when I was sixteen years old. He’s still my one and only.
4) My favorite color is red.
5) I bawled my eyes out at the ending of 2012’s Les Miserables. Religious themes touch a special place in my heart.
6) My favorite food is an authentic Caribbean beef patty with coca bread.
7) This year I added Cloud Atlas to my list of favorite movies that only includes one other: The Lover, ’91.
8) I learned how to back a car and a commercial truck in a parking space just this year.
9) I tried eggplant, pomegranate, kale, collard greens, and brussel sprouts for the first time this past couple of months.
10) I am currently following the TV series Almost Human. Michael Ealy, if you’re reading this, I think you’re awesome!
Alright, here are ten bloggers that I am nominating for this award:
3) Miss Ananda
Thank you so very much for sticking with me on this journey, and congrats to all the nominees!
Peace and Love,