Daily Archives: October 28, 2013
Posted by hhh4u
It is an honor to once again receive the Liebster Award. This time, it was given to me by joyfulyue.wordpress.com. It is a wonderful blog that follows the life and experiences of a teacher. I highly recommend that you check it out.
Today, I will list new bloggers for the Liebster Award that I have previously forgotten to add or just came across recently. For those of you who are nominated, the rules are below:
Rules to follow:
- Link back and recognize the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the ten questions given to you by your nominator
- Nominate ten other bloggers for the award
- Create ten questions for your nominees to answer
- Notify your nominees
Here are questions from joyfulyue.wordpress.com:
- Who / What inspire you to start blogging? I wanted to express ideas and write words that would touch and inspire people.
- When you have writer’s block, what do you do? I wait for inspiration.
- Who is your favourite author? I don’t have one but many: Bill Richardson, Henry David Thoreau, Marguerite Duras, JK Rowling, William Slater, Jacquie Gordon.
- What would you do if you had nothing to fear? I have no idea. I do not know what that feeling is like.
- Would you rather be hated or forgotten? I would rather be forgotten.
The ten bloggers I nominate for the award:
The ten questions for my nominees:
1) Why did you feel the need to start a blog?
2) Sunsets or Sunrises?
3) What is the last good movie that you have seen?
4) How would you describe compassion?
5) What is your favorite animal and why?
6) What is your favorite movie quote?
7) What is your ideal vacation?
8) What was your childhood dream?
9) If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?
10) What and when was the last book you read?
Alright, that’s it for now. Congrats to the award winners, and thank you joyfulyue.wordpress.com for the award!
Peace and Love,